cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Facial Moisturizer/ Eye cream recommendation

Hi Ladies!

I work outside and have dry skin. I’m 55 and wrinkling, sagging and just have dull skin. I want dewy skin and a really nice moisturizer that will really hydrate, minimize my wrinkles. 

Thanks in advance. 

Linda

Re: Facial Moisturizer/ Eye cream recommendation

Hi @glamlinda, are you exfoliating? I’ve found that exfoliating helps with the fine lines and wrinkles.  Both LANCER - The Method: Polishand Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mLhave helped smooth out my skin and lighten my dark spots.  I alternate using each once a week, 3-4

days apart.  From what I’ve read, exfoliating will help your skin absorb moisturizers better.  I’m have no advice to help to help sagging skin - haven’t gotten into firming products yet so I hope others answer your question too and I can learn more! 

Yes I have been but probably not as often as I should. Thank you. 

Thank you so much. I will order a few of these. 

@glamlinda I really like Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex 0.5 oz/ 15 mLit has really changed the appearance of my wrinkles. My under eyes aren’t super dry but it’s pretty thick it should help. And for your face I really like Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate 1.7 oz/ 50 mLiit’s so rich and luxurious I absolutely love it! 

One of those is too pricey. Lol

thank you for your response. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing