Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Facial Moisturizer/ Eye cream recommendation

Hi Ladies!

I work outside and have dry skin. I’m 55 and wrinkling, sagging and just have dull skin. I want dewy skin and a really nice moisturizer that will really hydrate, minimize my wrinkles. 

Thanks in advance. 

Linda

Re: Facial Moisturizer/ Eye cream recommendation

Hi @glamlinda, are you exfoliating? I’ve found that exfoliating helps with the fine lines and wrinkles.  Both LANCER - The Method: Polishand DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™have helped smooth out my skin and lighten my dark spots.  I alternate using each once a week, 3-4

days apart.  From what I’ve read, exfoliating will help your skin absorb moisturizers better.  I’m have no advice to help to help sagging skin - haven’t gotten into firming products yet so I hope others answer your question too and I can learn more! 

Yes I have been but probably not as often as I should. Thank you. 

Thank you so much. I will order a few of these. 

@glamlinda I really like ESTéE LAUDER - Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complexit has really changed the appearance of my wrinkles. My under eyes aren’t super dry but it’s pretty thick it should help. And for your face I really like TATCHA - Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrateiit’s so rich and luxurious I absolutely love it! 

One of those is too pricey. Lol

thank you for your response. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors