Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Face primers!

My skin has been really oily my whole life but for the past couple months it's been getting really dry. What are some good face primers that blurs pores and moisturizes the skin???

Re: Face primers!

I definitely have to second the First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie primer, it's the only primer I have found that really helps hydrate, sometimes I put it on even when I'm not wearing makeup because it just makes everything look more flawless!

The Hourglass Mineral Veil is also really good and so is the First Aid Beauty Coconut Smoothie Primer. THey both help my skin look alive and healthy all day

100% confidence that you should go with Hourglass N28 Primer Serum. It is super moisturizing and has an oil-like consistency. It is also an amazing primer, I find that my make up goes on beautifully when I use this, and you get a healthy sheen from the moisture. I love this primer to death.

It’s kinda pricey but I love the ysl top secret hydration primer. Makes my skin feel incredible and definitely prevents/limits and foundation getting gross and breaking down over the day on my cheek bones

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing