Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Face oils for dry skin?

Anyone have any suggestions on really good face oils that help hydrate your dry skin?

Re: Face oils for dry skin?

I use Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil on my dry skin quite often @dmayers. It absorbs really quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth in the morning. Plus it has a lovely light rose scent.

RE: Face oils for dry skin?

Farsali rose gold oil girl! I have very dry skin and this helps so so much!!!

RE: Face oils for dry skin?

I will second the biossance squalene/vitamin c plus rose oil .

@dmayers 

Here are my picks:

Facial Oils-Maracuja Oil, Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrating Oil, Leanne Grace Miracle Beauty Oil and Serum, Leanne Grace Nourishing Oil, Oribe Golden Face Oil, Tatcha Beauty Oil, Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate and Glow Oil, The Ordinary Rose Hip Oil, Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate and Kiehl's  Midnight Recovery Concentrate

These all work on my combo/dry skin.

Hi @dmayers,

I suggest the BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oilor the tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. I have found both are very hydrating and they soak right into the skin so you don't feel overly oily. I hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

I have dry skin and love Drunk Elephant Mini Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL. It provides the perfect amount of hydration! It nourishes, restores, and improves the skin overall @dmayers. Highly recommend it ☺️

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing