Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Face cream for 50 plus skin

Looking for a face cream without added scent.  So many have this in them.  I have dry and sensitive  skin.  Please recommend if you know of any good ones. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

thank you. 

RE: Face cream for 50 plus skin

I like the drunk elephant la la cream as recommended below. I also enjoy the cerave moisturizing cream (the one that comes in a huge tub-as itโ€™s for face and body). Both are very moisturizing, fragrance free and do not cause me any irritation. Would recommend using a hyaluronic acid serum like drunk elephant B hydra before moisturizer for extra hydration if needed.

RE: Face cream for 50 plus skin

Hi there, sounds like you want something without added or heavily fragranced ingredients. Drunk elephant la la cream fits that and is pretty good for dry skin. Youth to the people vitamin c mask is also a great nighttime moisturizer. You could also look at skinfix products as well. They seem really good for sensitive skin. Good luck with whatever you try. Have a beautiful day !

Re: Face cream for 50 plus skin

Hi @Las728!

My mom is in her 50's and she loves Shiseido and SK-II products.  All of her skincare products are from them.

They work and have very high standards.

She usually gets them on their official site when they have gift with purchase deals, which is so much better than Sephora ones.

RE: Re: Face cream for 50 plus skin

Hi RawritsRed! Thanks for letting me know your Mom uses those products!! Wow, this is so helpful. I will definitely try both! I appreciate your help. And yet in their official sites, not at Sephora. Thanks, LeighAnn
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing