Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Enlarged pores and dry skin

Hi! This is for my partner. He recently noticed his pores getting enlarged and is ready to try a new skin routine! He has dry skin and is very sensitive. I’ve tried some of my pore masks that I have on hand for him, but I was wondering what other kind of pore minimizing/ cleaning products he could use throughout the day without wearing make up over it, or having a strong scent, or being noticeable. Honestly a pore minimizing tips for a man would be greatly appreciate as I am not well equipped in this area. Thanks!! 

Second area of concern: his face gets very dry, like flaky dry around his nose and between his eye brows. Suggestions? 

Re: Enlarged pores and dry skin

@lexxgirl This is my skin too. Here’s a few suggestions.

The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser The salicylic acid will help clear out his pores. The side effect of cleared out pores is that they will appear smaller. It’s impossible to fully eliminate them but cleansing them regularly can help with appearance. 

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 0.67 oz/ 20mL 

Hyaluronic acid draws moisture back into the skin. This can help reduce with dehydration of the skin that leads to flakiness. 

Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL 

Hydrochlorous acid helps with reduce redness and calms irritation. It might help if he has a rough skin day. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing