Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Eczema solutions ?!

This transfer from winter to spring is really causing my super dry skin and not to mention allergies starting to act up. Any good sensitive allergic skin/eczema creams anyone can recommend ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Eczema solutions ?!

@Alexis32 I used Lush Dream Cream on my son who had eczema and it gradually went away. 

@Alexis32  I suggest talking to your doctor. My baby has bad eczema and I tried every cream I could get my hands on and in the end he needed a prescription cream to help. They will also give you advice on what to do. My babyโ€™s doctor said to layer Vaseline over the prescription cream and to use an unscented moisturizer like glaxal base or cereve cream. But the main thing that stuck out to me was you can moisturize as much as you want it wonโ€™t fix it without the prescription medication. For me when my skin is extra dry (I donโ€™t have eczema but live in a dry climate)  DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer

and I like Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

i use the Drunk Elephant at night and the tatcha in the morning under my makeup! Hope you find something that works!

Hi @Alexis32 - I recommend the following products in order of my favorites:

1. Kate Somerville ExfoliKateโ„ข Glow Moisturizer with AHA 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  2. Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL
  3. CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
  4. Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 mL

Also I highly suggest applying Cortisone cream & aquaphor to your eczema. My uncle is a doctor and he advised on applying Cortisone cream to help relieve the redness & itchiness.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing