Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Early 30s - need daily moisturizer for dry skin. I'm acne prone, so acne combat is a plus

Looking for a good light, but moisturizing daily moisturizer. 

Re: Early 30s - need daily moisturizer for dry skin. I'm acne prone, so acne combat is a plus

@kdownkrep  There are three moisturizers that I love. I have combo skin and I love the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer  Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL  Those have been amazing, and have kept me moisturized all day.

Re: Early 30s - need daily moisturizer for dry skin. I'm acne prone, so acne combat is a plus

Personally I love Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, I have combination skin but I've found this moisturizer doesn't break me out and leaves my skin looking and feeling better. I would get it in the mini size first to make sure your skin agrees with it or get on of this kits. It feels more gel based and always feels nice and cool on my skin. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing