cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Dry skin

My face is very dry and wrinkles. I am 32 years. Any advice

Re: Dry skin

@Kency123 @Do you use an essence, vitamin c serum, hyaluronic acid and sunscreen in your routine?

Avene skin care product line for anti-aging & dry to dehydrated skin are great! 

Cleanance NIGHT Blemish Correcting & Age Renewing Cream

Targeted clarifying cream for problematic adult, blemish-prone skin helps reduce appearance of blemishes, spots and residual marks and improves appearance of fine lines for a smooth, soft and youthful complexion.

Based on my personal experience, I saw a noticeable differences after just 1 application use overnight. Most prominently in my skin texture & complexion. I have signs of pre-mature aging, dry to dehydrated skin. 

PYSIOLIFT SMOOTHING PLUMPING SERUM

Another product with almost instant results. This is ideal for dry skin types with anti aging goals. 

Visit their website if you’re interested in learning more. It gives result data & research based info that’s super helpful in understanding the product’s primal ingredients & benefits based on skin type & goals. AveneUSA 

#https://www.aveneusa.com/sterile-cosmetic

hope this helps!

IMG_3381.png

Dry skin probably just needs a little t.l.c if you don't have any known skin conditions @Kency123 I can defintley tell you about some things to try and do in your skin care routine to help out,  but if you tell me a bit about your current routine am and pm, what your using and what you'd be interested to try that would help alot too

😃

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3381.png
testing