Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry skin

What is the best product(s) you’ve ever used or recommend for very dry skin? Whether it’s an oil, serum, cream, mask, combination of 2-3 products, whatever..

Dry skin

Pure vitamin e oil and argan oil. The Ordinary sells argan oil cheap and it's fantastic quality. The vitamin e oil I bought at the drugstore.

RE: Dry skin

Dr Jart ceramidin liquid and cream has been the only things to keep my dry skin moisturized and looking plump. And it’s this weeks weekly wow! They might be sold out of the liquid though.

Re: RE: Dry skin

Dr Jart is excellent 👌  I agree @KCXOXO 

I love Clinique moisture surge intense. It has made a HUGE difference for my skin!!

Dry skin

@rmz95x Farmacy Honey Potion Mask will change your LIFE!!! It is EVERYTHING! 🖤❤ I have a fairly strict skincare routine and use a lot of acid based products, plus I live in Canada where we currently have an unpredictable winter. This honey based mask has kept my skin so incredibly soft and hydrated.

Re: Dry skin

Where do you get it?

Hi @rmz95x! I love Consonant HydrExtreme. It's a very lightweight serum that gets rid of dry patches. It's definitely a must have for me.  It's expensive but you don't need much. If you are in the US check out Costco... they had it late last year.  If you are in Canada it's sold at Sephora.

https://www.sephora.com/product/hydrextreme-P404434

Must try Josie Maran light argan oil! It’s simply the best thing ever!

Re: RE: Dry skin

I use the Josie maran pure Argan milk every now and then before bed! 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing