Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry skin props πŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

What is the best concealer, primer and foundation for dry skin?

Re: Dry skin props πŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

@GabbyC16, here are some products that I've found to wear well when my skin is dry:

Primer

Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL

Too Faced Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 0.68 oz/ 20 mL 

HOURGLASS - NΒ° 28 Primer Serum Mini - this is really good for very dry skin. It contains a lot of essential oils so if that's something you're allergic or sensitive to, you should definitely look over the list of ingredients first; that's a good approach for everything, but this one in particular has ingredients that may trigger skin sensitivities

Foundation - Here are a few with different coverages. The Kosas and BareMinerals foundations are newer to me but are great; I repurchased the Kosas during the sale. The others are ones that I've used for years.

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Medium

bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUEβ„’ Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Cashew 3....

Kosas Tinted Face Oil Comfy Skin Tint Tone 3.5

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 7.8

MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Y422 - Suede

Concealer

Armani Beauty Power Fabric Concealer 5.5

NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer Macadamia

Re: Dry skin props πŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Good options below, want to add for medium coverage, Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid Juicy RG50. Good luck, @GabbyC16!!

RE: Dry skin props πŸ§πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

The Hydro Grip by Milk paired with the abh luminous foundation is a gorgeous match for my dry skin. I really love the Laura Mercier Flawless Concealer because it is more of a light coverage that looks really natural.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors