Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry skin props ๐Ÿง๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

What is the best concealer, primer and foundation for dry skin?

Re: Dry skin props ๐Ÿง๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

@GabbyC16, here are some products that I've found to wear well when my skin is dry:

Primer

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer

Too Faced Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 0.68 oz/ 20 mL 

HOURGLASS - Nยฐ 28 Primer Serum Mini - this is really good for very dry skin. It contains a lot of essential oils so if that's something you're allergic or sensitive to, you should definitely look over the list of ingredients first; that's a good approach for everything, but this one in particular has ingredients that may trigger skin sensitivities

Foundation - Here are a few with different coverages. The Kosas and BareMinerals foundations are newer to me but are great; I repurchased the Kosas during the sale. The others are ones that I've used for years.

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium

bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUEยฎ Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Cashew 3.5

KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 7.8

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Concealer

ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Concealer

NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer Macadamia

Good options below, want to add for medium coverage, Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid Juicy RG50. Good luck, @GabbyC16!!

RE: Dry skin props ๐Ÿง๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

The Hydro Grip by Milk paired with the abh luminous foundation is a gorgeous match for my dry skin. I really love the Laura Mercier Flawless Concealer because it is more of a light coverage that looks really natural.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing