Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry skin foundation?

Wondering what the best full coverage Foundation is for dry skin?

Makeup Forever and Hourglass Vanish Stick foundations. I...

Makeup Forever and Hourglass Vanish Stick foundations. I also love smashbox primer oil

Re: Dry skin foundation?

I've really only had success with a couple foundations because of my dry skin -- Too Faced Born This Way, Josie Maran Vibrancy, and most recently Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion. I have to say, I am SO excited about the LM foundation. It's so buildable, and so skin-like, and I haven't been this obsessed with a foundation in awhile.

Anonymous Insider

@brittv, Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation is great for dry skin - it has water and aloe to hydrate.  It's pricey, but if you can find a good color match, it is a very good full coverage foundation.  Another good one is Too Faced Born This Way foundation - it has coconut water as one of its main ingredients so it too is hydrating for dry skin.  Coverage-wise, I'd say it's buildable medium-to-full coverage foundation.  Too Faced also makes a wonderful hydrating primer (Hangover Replenishing Primer) that works well with both of these foundations.

Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous

ohh, the chantecaille is really nice.  expensive but so luxurious!

@brittv - If you like dewy, MUFE Ultra HD Foundation Stick (not liquid) is great full coverage. For satin, Too Faced Born This Way is a good option.

I have really dry skin and my favourite full coverage foundation is Estee Lauder's Double Wear. 🙂 I use apply my moisturizer before using it and I've never had any issues with it clinging to dry patches. It looks really beautiful and lasts all day. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing