Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Dry/flaky skin around nose - not just because it's winter. Help?!

Ever since I can remember, I've had super dry skin around my nose. Flakes come off and it's super noticeable. I've used exfoliators, which most make my nose super row and sensitive (some have even broken my skin), and countless moisturizers, which most have made my nose greasy or doesn't help at all with the flakiness. I don't know what to do or use to help this. It's really bad since it's winter and easier to handle during summer. If someone else who has had this similar problem could help me and advise me on what product to use that fixes this problem, that would be great -thanks! xoxox

Re: Dry/flaky skin around nose - not just because it's winter. Help?!

bourjois healthy mix serum

is the best

it’s very dewy and glowy again but it’s more lightly than the other Healthy Mix.

I think dry/normal dry and maybe even slightly combination skins would like this one.

Re: Dry/flaky skin around nose - not just because it's winter. Help?!

I am prone to eczema. I have had a few patches on my face. My face doesn't like when my hands rest against it to long. The doctor told me to use over the counter Hydrocortisone cream. It's mild enough to use on face and not cause discoloration. if I was in your situation, I would use a gentle cleanser at night, then dab cream on problem areas then really rub it into the skin. Mine clears up in a week. I got a sample then a full size of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Oatmeal Mask. It has great reviews. It's super creamy and gently exfoliates. I have also heard that oil fights oily skin and have applied face oil to my dry spots too after cleansing. NUDE Skincare Progenius Treatment Oil. Go get some samples!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors