Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry combo skin makeup

I’ve been using too faced foundation and I have been noticing in applies on my skin very blotchy. It also settles in my fine lines which are not very noticeable in general but it makes them look BAD. I definitely have dry skin basically for the majority of my face with the exception of my t zone. I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a new foundation that is medium to full coverage but looks relatively natural without settling into fine lines? If anyone has good recommendations on a primer too please let me know!

Re: Dry combo skin makeup

Hi @boomsoon, in the winter months, my skin is dehydrated-combo-leaning dry (oilier T zone). These primers/foundations have worked for me over the years:

Primers

HOURGLASS - N° 28 Primer Serum Mini - hydrates and primes my skin. Just note that it contains a lot of different essential oils so if your skin is sensitive, definitely give the ingredients list a careful review.

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

Foundations

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75

KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation - the oils in this help to hydrate skin and retain moisture; it's very pigmented so you can get a lot of coverage. A downside to this one is the limited shade range.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing