Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry and sensitive

hey, looking for recommendations for facial sprays! I have dry and sensitive skin any suggestions. Maybe under $35.

Re: Dry and sensitive

Hi @charlottefitz! If you need something to help tone down redness or irritation, I recommend Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL.

Hey @charlottefitz ! Here’s what my fairly sensitive, quite reactive/inflammation-prone, and mostly dry combo skin likes. These are both under $20 USD. 

• Timeless Skin Care HA Matrixyl 3000 w/ Cucumber Spray - very hydrating with no fragrance aside from cucumber. This is the only version of Timeless’s spray I can use on my face. But if your skin’s not sensitive to ingredients in the other versions of this spray, then also consider those. 

• COSRX Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner - helps soothe my skin on cranky reaction days. This is the one I most often use between skincare steps. 

I wish Ulta carried the COSRX spray. But I’ve ordered directly from COSRX many times with no issues. The Timeless spray is available at Target. 

Hi there @charlottefitz! My skin is dehydrated all year round and dry & sensitive in the winter months. I love facial sprays to hydrate, moisturize, and soothe the skin. ♥️ Here are a few I like - 

Under $10

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Adaptogens, and Coconut Water - this one surprised me as most of the sprays from the brand don’t agree with me. This one felt hydrating and refreshing on my skin.

$25 & Under

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Mist 1.69 oz/ 50 mL - hydrating and good for calming redness

Over $25:

• LANEIGE Cream Skin Mist 2.54 oz/ 75 mL - moisturizing and nourishing; this is a repeated repurchase for me
  • Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL - hydrating and refreshing. This has the finest mist / spray I’ve ever used. This has a strong watermelon scent; if your sensitive fragrance, this may be a pass for you. 

@itsfi I was just coming in to reccomend #Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea

And

#Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL 

I hope you find one you like @charlottefitz 

@charlottefitz , I have similar skin and I love face sprays! Here are a few of my favs.

Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner 4.2 oz/ 125 mL 

LANEIGE Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer 5.0 oz/ 150 mL 

CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Face Spray 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing