Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry and Sensitive skin :(

I’m looking for a really good moisturizer! I tried the FAB one but it made my skin really red and didn’t help. I want a good moisturizer or maybe a sleep mask that helps hydrate but doesn’t irritate. Please help:)

Re: Dry and Sensitive skin :(

I’m also dry and sensitive and the FAB one didn’t work for me either. I’m absolutely loving the Volition Beauty Yaupon Tea Moisturizer

Volition Beauty Yaupon Tea Glow-Awakening Moisturizer 2.0 oz/ 60 mL 

I've been using this moisturizer in these winter months & I absolutely love it. My skin is super sensitive & dry always. I get instant & long lasting hydration! Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Agreed. Switched to this as well and my skin loves it!

Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

@Ashley276  Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream  and Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml  are very hydrating and don’t irritate my skin.

The youth to the people glowberry hydrating serum and the ordinary natural moisturizing factors +HA has worked really well for me. I add a couple drops of the serum to my moisturizer and it’s been so helpful. 

@Ashley276 Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml 

fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 

Oh yeah, that Caudalie one is amazing. It is one of my favorite moisturizers ever. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing