Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

DRY SKIN TALK

I think it's about time we have a place for people with dry skin to talk their dry skin, share, discuss, help each other with their skincare routines, problems, goals.... Skincare. Life style changes. Anything. As much as we can. We don't have to be experts to help each other out. Maybe our experiences combined and put together can produce something helpful and beautiful for every fellow dry skin person that might seek help, word of advice, or simply a "safe haven".

Of course, you don't have to have dry skin to join us. Anyone with some wisdom willing to share is welcomed here!

upload_2505217092246032622.jpg

Re: Dry Skin Talk

Lucky you, you can use rosewater! I know rose is very beneficial in general in skincare, especially for dry skin... If your skin can tolerate it, that is. My skin gets so angry and red if I try anything with rose in it, I stay far, far away from it... 😞

First Aid Beauty ultra repair is my goto as well.

I like the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum as well and the micellar water from this line.

I am currently trying a sample of the caudalie

Vine[Activ] 3-in-1 Moisturizer and my skin has been liking it, I haven't tried it without my serum yet but this my become my daytime moisturizer.

I like to use Fresh seaberry oil underneath FAB ultra repair during the winter.

I did not like the FAB ultra repair serum I found it didn't do much for my skin.

@ldiet Fresh Seaberry Oil is so nice and nourishing. I like it, too!

Great idea for a thread! I'm one of those people who uses night cream and oils even during the day. 

Do you have any oil recommendations for day time use that sits well under foundation?

@Lynni98 I've been using REN Omega oil and VCense night cream for 10 years now. Never had a problem under makeup!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • upload_2505217092246032622.jpg
  • upload_4627651336397585252.png
  • upload_3045113384917992822.jpg
testing