Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Dry Skin + Prone to Acne + Acne Treatment = Need Super Potent Moisturizer !

I have dry skin but I'm very prone to acne… Specially when I get my period. I decided to start an acne treatment which has made my skin ridiculously dry and flaky. I use Josie Maran Argan Oil as moisturizer which worked prior to starting the acne treatment but it's not enough right now. What moisturizer do you suggest I use ?

Re: Dry Skin + Prone to Acne + Acne Treatment = Need Super Potent Moisturizer !

I get the occasional hormonal cysts, milia, and random breakouts. I can't use products that have a lot of oils or are really heavy. I've been on Retin-A for a few months now & my skin was getting really dry due to the prescription & cold dry air. I always use FAB Ultra Repair Cream in the winter for my hands & dry patches on my body. I took a gamble a few weeks ago & tried it on my face. It worked wonders! You still need to exfoliate the dry areas with a gentle scrub or chemical exfoliating mask, but FAB cream does help. 

Hi! 
Thanks for getting back, I'm def. trying this! Smiley Happy

Hi dglvx,

I highly recommend First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. It is the perfect moisturizer for skin that is prone to breakouts because it does not have any irritating ingredients and it delivers the perfect amount of hydration. I will use it on my arms, neck, chest and hands too. It's extremely versatile. Smiley Very Happy

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty

Thank you, making this lifesaver purchase right away! 

How about kate.jpg

I've heard great things about this,particularly with those who are acne-prone

I'm going to try the FAB - Ultra Repair Moisturizer as a night moisturizer and I'll use Goat Milk in the morning !

Thanks so much! <3

looooooooove this! second!

I use the Goat Milk Cream in the morning and I love it!! I have very sensitive, combination (oily T-zone), acne prone skin. It's very gentle and moisturizing. If your skin is very dry, I would recommend something a bit heavier at night, but this is a great day cream for me!

Thanks for your insight, because I believe we have similar situations with the oily t-zone (which is where I tend to break out even though my skin is very dry even there) I'm going to follow your routine and use Goat Milk Cream in the morning and FAB moisturizer at night time. 

I'm so glad you took time to answer!

Thanks! 

Xo

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • kate.jpg