Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dehydrated skin help !

Looking for great products at reasonable price with wonderful experiences. My face is dehydrated NOT dry there is a difference. Seems to be somewhat sensitive & pores on my nose. Please let me know what you've tried & what helped

Re: Dehydrated skin help !

@Kamiee I use CeraVe PM.  I find it gentle yet effective.  If you go to the website, they have a $2 off coupon.  In store, Ulta and Target sell it for about $14.99 or $15.99.  Online, Target was recently selling it for around $8.99.  Oh, and it's rec'd by derms.  Good luck!

Re: Dehydrated skin help !

I've also been using the Cerave PM (and their AM with SPF 30) for months. Hydrates without breaking you out. Also, their hydrating cleanser is good. It's like a lotion that leaves your skin feeling clean when you rinse it off, but is not the greatest for makeup removal. I use Clinique's take the day off cleansing balm for that.

RE: Dehydrated skin help !

The belif moisturizer bomb worked wonders for me. If that's too much then try neutrogena hydroboost gel cream. If that's still too much then jergens was my holy grail back in the day

RE: Dehydrated skin help !

I use origins toner & ultra moisturizer cream
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing