Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Concealers for dry under eyes

I’m having the worst time with my under eyes and the more I try to research on my own the more confused I get and the more money I waste on products that are making my skin worse. I have combination skin and lately my under eyes have been rejecting every type of concealer I put on them. I have dark circles so it’s not really an option to forgo. I have a good skin care routine but the concealers I’m wearing during the day seem to counteract any healing I try to do at night. I’ve tried IT’s bye bye under eye, tarte’s shape tape, various Clinique options, kat von d, and some over the counter products. I’m noticing my under eyes crease horribly because my skin dries out so bad during the day and I look like a rice cake by the end of the day. Looking for recommendations with good coverage, that will keep my skin hydrated and hopefully promote elasticity because obviously ya girl is hurting for it. Thank you!

Concealers for dry under eyes

Hi, see above post from Logan Skye, same issue, I just answered her, hope it helps!

Re: Concealers for dry under eyes

@loadsofjodes I use the Cle de Peau concealer and love it.  I set my under eyes with the Hourglass Mineral Veil Translucent Setting Powder and my dry skin doesn't crease.

Re: Concealers for dry under eyes

@loadsofjodes If you are sure your skin care routine is good, the only moisturizing concealer I've ever come across is tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer 34H Medium Honey however despite the name - creaseless it is not. Moistirizing? It is. I forgo concealer altogether (I have dark circles) as I've given up and I just use my various foundations to build up coverage under my eyes. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing