Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Cleansing oil

Looking for a cleansing oil that is reasonabily priced

Re: Cleansing oil

I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re still looking, but I love Farmacyโ€™s Clear Bloom cleansing oil. Iโ€™m on my third bottle and my skin looks great. Iโ€™ve had no problems with breakouts either. Only problem is Sephora doesnโ€™t carry it anymore. You can get it from Farmacy direct and itโ€™s only $30!

RE: Cleansing oil

I use the Derma E Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil and itโ€™s amazing!~

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil. You get a lot of product (200mL) in comparison to other cleansing oils.

Philosophyโ€™s Purity Cleansing Oil. Period. Takes off everything, doesnโ€™t sting eyes and is very economical. Follow with Purity Cleanser for the perfect double cleanse ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hi @mccloskey!

You can't go wrong with 100% Pure Jojoba Oil.  It's all natural, great for your skin, it's non-comedogenic.  It's done wonders for my sensitive oily skin.  I use it to melt my makeup off and also when I treat any acne/breakouts as I combine it with tea tree oil or when I just need a little bit more hydration.  Try it!

I love both the shiseido perfect cleansing oil and the boscia. I usually buy the boscia cool cleansing oil.

more balm than oil, but I love, love, love Farmacy Green...

more balm than oil, but I love, love, love Farmacy Green Clean. removes every spec of makeup but never leaves me feeling greasy. smells great too.

Seconding the rec for Boscia Makeup Breakup! It is SUPER gentle, even around the eyes, yet gets all my makeup off. 

Shiseido perfect cleansing oil is the one I am currently using and I can't be any happier. It works really great and a single pump takes away all the makeup without leaving behind mascara/ liner traces. 6oz bottle easily lasts me around 6 months so it is economical as well.

https://www.sephora.com/product/perfect-cleansing-oil-P388545?skuId=1641778&icid2=products%20grid:p3...

I also use the Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil, and it's amazing. I have sensitive combination skin and it doesn't break me out, which is such a good thing! I used to be afraid of oils until I tried this one and now I swear by it. It melts my double wear foundation right off when I use it. 

Price: $32 

I bought the travel size boscia make up break up on recommendation of rep in@store and really like it. It removes all make-up including eye makeup and@leaves akin nice. I have used it only for@two days so far though. It was just $10 for trail size.

The lancome energie de vie cleansing oil is on sale at sephora right now for $25, and we are still in the vib/rouge sale period. so its a good deal. I just bought one. 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing