Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Clarisonic Mia... is it worth it?

I have dry skin and am worried this might be a little too intense.  Thoughts?

i think so. i have dry combination skin and i love my mia...

i think so. i have dry combination skin and i love my mia. there are delicate brush heads which are what i use and recommend. the thing is, is that you have to see it as an exfoliator. so using it everyday like i think it recommends may be too harsh. i use it 2-3 times a week though & i have seen an improvement in my skin. definitely wait for the f&f discount if you do decide to purchase!

My skin tends to get a bit dry and sensitive  around wint...

My skin tends to get a bit dry and sensitive  around winter and honestly I would recommend the Clarisonic plus since it has the low speed option which in my opinion is really gentle. I would also consider purchasing the delicate skin brush head if you feel that the sensitive brush head is too abrasive. I haven't had any problems with it and I can say the Clarisonic is one of my favorite purchases from Sephora. Also the plus version comes with other brush heads and if they are too abrasive I would just use them for the body or neck area. Right now there's a fabulous set that gives a full sized Truth Serum which is another product I absolutely love. I hope you get it!

YES. Absolutely. You'll never have another flake.

YES. Absolutely. You'll never have another flake.

I have pretty dry skin awell and I cannot LIVE without my...

I have pretty dry skin awell and I cannot LIVE without my clarisonic plus! I reccomend the plus because for the price you get 3 more speeds it comes with a body brush aswell as 2 face brushs. A universal charger and the body brush has 2 settings as well its a wayyy better deal in my opinion.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing