Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Choosing foundation help

I turned 40 this year and I don't know what happened but I feel like I don't know my own face anymore.  It used to be I could go to the drugstore and grab pretty much any foundation and it would look great as long as it was the right color.  Now, nothing looks good on my skin. NOTHING!  Everything looks cakey and clingy and patchy and just overly makeupy regardless of my skincare routine or how hydrated I am.  I am trying to find a new foundation and concealer for my new issues....I have very fair, DRY skin.  Some redness, a few fine lines, some now visible pores in the t zone, a few broken capillaries.  I don't feel I need super full coverage but don't want to go less than medium coverage.  I need something hydrating.  I am not fond of a matte finish so would like to avoid that.  Satin or natural to full on dewy is fine. Not crazy expensive but am willing to spend a little more for a quality product that works. Anyone else with these issues find their holy grail?

Tags:

Re: Choosing foundation help

@MandaPanda34  I am closer to 40 then 30 and I’ve been using Kosas Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5

it’s very hydrating and feels good on the skin. I am more dry then anything. And I don’t find it clings time my dry patches. Overall I think it’s worth the price. I’ve also been using rms beauty "Un" Cover-Up Natural Finish Cream Foundation 44

it’s more coverage then the oil but it’s got a fuller coverage. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors