Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Body lotion for dry legs

Looking for recommendations for dry legs.  I’ve used Rodan and Fields, a Posh body cream and other various body butters without much improvement.  Thanks! 

Re: Body lotion for dry legs

Honestly the best is Nivea the big blue bottle it solved all my dry skin issues! I use to get so itchy on my arms and legs from how dry I’d get but that’s the one product that really helped

I have extremely dry and flaky skin. I have tried many expensive lotions over the years but have found that the options at the drugstore work very well. My go to lotions are the Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion and the Cerave moisturizing cream. And to help with flaking and bumpiness, I use the AmLactin body lotion. This last one does smell kind of funky and does not absorb as quickly, but it does contain 12% lactic acid which does a fantastic job making your legs smooth if you keep up with using it.

Also to help with flaking and bumpiness, I will use a alpha hydroxy acid body scrub. You can get the first aid beauty KP scrub at Sephora or dermadoctor KP duty is my personal favorite, which they stopped carrying at Sephora but you can get at other retailers. These are all marketed towards KP (which I also have) but the AHA is great for exfoliating dry skin and getting it smooth, just need to follow it up with a thick moisturizer.

RE: Body lotion for dry legs

Try herbivore coconut body polish! It works really well for me

Hi! - I have quite a few dry patches and suffer from ezcema and have really really liked the Skinfix Barrier+ Lipid-Boost Body Cream 10 oz/ 296 mL - it's great for sensitive skin since it's unfragranced and makes skin softer 🙂

Hi!!

I have heard that when you use a bit of a body scrub on your legs while you shave them, it leaves them super soft. 

My mom and sister get really dry skin after showers and they normally use Ponds or MaryKay Satin Hands. 

I hope that helped. Have a great day, beautiful!

@beegirl365 I use Leanne Grace body butters on my dry skin 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing