From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Dry Skin

Dry Skin

• 54940 Members
  • 3156 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Dry Skin
Glow Recipe face mist
|
Re: Glow Recipe face mist
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Best face oil
|
Re: Best face oil
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Lillykaur @I love Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 m ...read more
@Lillykaur @I love Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with Squalane and Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 ml
New Reply in Dry Skin
dry skin moisturizers & night creams
|
Re: dry skin moisturizers & night creams
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Kiehls midnight cloud cream for night
Kiehls midnight cloud cream for night
New Reply in Dry Skin
A skin tint for dry skin?
|
Re: A skin tint for dry skin?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: GLOSSIER SKIN TINT! I can't recommend it enough. I use shade g12.
GLOSSIER SKIN TINT! I can't recommend it enough. I use shade g12.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Makeup tips for dry skin
|
Re: Makeup tips for dry skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love using the elf poreless putty primer at ulta. You could also probably use the glossier skin tint as a primer too, and it's r ...read more
I love using the elf poreless putty primer at ulta. You could also probably use the glossier skin tint as a primer too, and it's really moisturizing.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Here are some great moisturizers I use for dry skin
|
Re: Here are some great moisturizers I use for dry skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I'd highly recommend using the keihl's midnight cloud recovery cream at nighttime. It makes my skin so soft and dewy, and the lave ...read more
I'd highly recommend using the keihl's midnight cloud recovery cream at nighttime. It makes my skin so soft and dewy, and the lavender smell is nice.
New Reply in Dry Skin
NARS Light Reflecting Foundation- Primer to use
|
Re: NARS Light Reflecting Foundation- Primer to use
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @samantha225 Any tacky, grippy primer works well with it. REFY Glow and Sculpt Face Serum Primer with Niacinamide 1.4 oz / 40 mL a ...read more
@samantha225 Any tacky, grippy primer works well with it. REFY Glow and Sculpt Face Serum Primer with Niacinamide 1.4 oz / 40 mL a lot of people aren’t too fond of the roller though so if you don’t want that then the MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL or for a budget friendly option the NYX plump right back primer.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Tips for dry skin!!
|
Re: Tips for dry skin!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Skylar240, since most, if not all, of Arizona has a arid or semi-arid climate, hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid don't a ...read more
@Skylar240, since most, if not all, of Arizona has a arid or semi-arid climate, hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid don't always work as they would in other climates, and can (but not always) make your skin more dry. You might want to look for products with squalane oil, a moisturizing agent. Biossance products are squalane based; they offer some nice sets as well. I've heard that their sunblock is currently undergoing a reformulation so for that you may have wait a bit - I haven't heard of an ETA for the release. Some products from their brand I've enoyed and found good results with include - Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 1.01 oz / 30 mL (there's also a mini version - Biossance Mini Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 0.5 oz / 15 mL) and for body care, Biossance Squalane + Enzyme Sugar Body Scrub 6.76 oz/ 200 mL and Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz / 200 mL Other products that contain squalane oil worth checking out include:The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Mini Squalane Cleanser 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
New Reply in Dry Skin
Moisturizer selection for a dry skin
|
Re: Moisturizer selection for a dry skin
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MishRS A few of my favorites are Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 ...read more
@MishRS A few of my favorites are Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 , Glossier After Baume Moisture Barrier Recovery Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL , Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer , and Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
11,793 Posts