Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
Anonymous Insider

Best moisturizer with SPF?

Hi there, As summer comes I’m looking for a moisturizer with SPF at least 30. I have normal to dry skin and I’m really interested to be able to wear it under foundation and primer without leaving my face too heavy or greasy. Recommendations pretty please?

RE: Best moisturizer with SPF?

Hi @Anonymous. I also like the Josie Maran moisturizer plus sunscreen (I think it is 47 spf). I have been using it religiously for years. It is very moisturizing yet not heavy on the skin. You may see a slight white cast upon application but this quickly dissipates once you rub it into your skin. This has kept my skin protected on hot summer days at the beach and pool and is very effective overall.

Re: Best moisturizer with SPF?

Hmm, Kate Somerville Daily Deflector SPF 50 is a nice one for dry skin... it's definitely more a sunscreen (with a fluid consistency and a slight white cast from the physical blocks) than an SPF moisturizer. I find that it layers well under makeup if you don't mind the white cast. Drunk Elephant's SPF has more of a moisturizer consistency and is suitable for dry skin, but this product is polarizing and so try it in store first if you can. Josie Maran's argan oil sunscreen is another one I've worn and enjoyed intermittently for my dry skin. Finally, My good friend has been raving about a new SPF by Volition Beauty. This one has a slight pearl finish and layers well under makeup. You can also find a lot of good sunscreens from Shiseido and EltaMD depending on your preferences (physical vs. chemical, etc.). @Anonymous

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing