Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Best foundation for dry/textured skin

My skin is really sensitive and real dry during winter what foundation would be good to use that wouldn’t leave my dry skin so noticeable during the day?

Re: Best foundation for dry/textured skin

I'm currently digging Dr. Jart's Beauty Balm, it's not the most full coverage, but it is extremely hydrating, natural, and buildable. I go in with concealer for my problem areas anyway, so I think this is a perfect replacement for foundation, the only downside is very few color choices, however even though I am fair the light just blends into my natural skin tone extremely well, I'm curious if it would do the same for a darker skin tone. 

RE: Best foundation for dry/textured skin

I like MUFE HD stick foundation, I think it makes any texture look like doll skin. I put it on, buff with a brush the go over it with a damp beauty blender and it looks great! If you do want a great moisturizer, I love the Clinique moisture surge intense...my skin has gotten so much smoother and break out free since using it!

Best foundation for dry/textured skin

Its really important to form a solid skincare routine as it will make wearing makeup a million times easier. If you don't already have one, and would like a routine recommended, let me know ! As for foundation I really like Airbrush ones as they seem to work really well with dry skin. Depending on your budget I would try either Dior Airflash foundation or Sephora Airbrush Foundation. With either I would recommend investing in Sephora's Airbrush Foundation Brush for application.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing