Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Best facial moisturizer for dry and very sensitive skin?

question says it all, something budget friendly would be nice

Clinique Moisture Surge feels super good on your face, it's very cooling and super moisturizing. I use it at night and wake up with awesome skin!

I really like the First Aid Beauty Repair Cream since the...

I really like the First Aid Beauty Repair Cream since the price is really reasonable also. However I would personally not use the Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion because in my opinion it has one of the worst ingredients I have seen for a skincare product. The second ingredient is mineral oil which not only clogs pores but offers little to none skin benefits. It also contains petrolatum which is another ingredient that isn't good for the skin. I know a lot of people love the DDML and it works well for them but in my opinion it isn't really a good product.

I agree with makeupmichelle.  Clinique makes a great &quo...

I agree with makeupmichelle.  Clinique makes a great "classic" go-to moisturizer that is easy on the wallet. 

I also recently ordered Bare Escentuals RareMinerals Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer.  It's $12 (1 oz) which is also affordable and is enough to try out to make sure you like it.

FAB Ultra Repair Cream is great.. for the body. I don't r...

FAB Ultra Repair Cream is great.. for the body. I don't recommend it for the face because it pills on the skin, not very pleasant. I really like Jurlique's Moisture Repleneshing Day Cream. It's $40, but well worth it. I'm sort of in love with all things Jurlique right now, I have dry and sensitive skin, and I think the simplicity of the products really agree with my skin. I also love their Fruit Enzyme Masque, non-physical exfoliation is very important with dry and sensitive skin. Don't wanna anger it!

FAB ultra repair cream!!

FAB ultra repair cream!!

Korres 24 hr wild rose moisturizer. I know it's not as ch...

Korres 24 hr wild rose moisturizer. I know it's not as cheap as you probably meant when you said on a budget but a little goes a long way and it is soooooooo fantastic! Makes your skin brighter and moisturized Smiley Happy

Clinique DDML (Dramtically Different Moisturizing Lotion)...

Clinique DDML (Dramtically Different Moisturizing Lotion), yellow color, $24. Lasts a long time. Classic ,outstanding product, safe for sensitive skin.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors