Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Best everything for dry skin?

Hello beauties, I have recently been on an international flight, and my luggage was lost and there isn’t a lot of hope in finding it 😞 that being said, I am currently makeup-less. I have dry skin, have a light to medium shade, and hazel eyes. What are your favorite primers, foundations, concealers, bronzers, highlighters, eye shadow palettes, etc. I would also love to keep things on the somewhat cheap side, but if you can still suggest your luxury faves and I can dream:) thanks loves!

RE: Best everything for dry skin?

This sucks! I’m so sorry your bags got lost! My favs: primer hourglass mineral veil primer, foundation: either NARS tinted moisturizer or Charlotte Tilbury light wonder foundation, blush: I like the bobby brown pot rouge lip and cheek. Highlight: I use the Becca liquid highlight (opal is my fav) or rms living luminizer. I use a lot of different eyeshadows, right now I’m loving the Charlotte Tilbury golden goddess quad, powder I use either hourglass ambient lighting or laura mercier powder, setting spray I like the urban decay all nighter. Mascara I use L’Oréal lash paradise, and brows I like gimme brow by benefit. Hope you find all the perfect items!!

Re: Best everything for dry skin?

Oh no, what a terrible way to start a trip! I'm fair with dry skin, so hopefully these tips will help you:

Foundation: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ cream. It has a hydrating anti-aging serum built into the cream, plus it has really nice coverage AND is SPF 50. It's so nice for summertime.

Primer: Too Faced Hangover RX hydrating primer, will leave your skin soft and prepped for makeup, and will help keep everything in place all day. I love this for when I am in dry convention halls for trade shows, it's so nice.

Concealer: hands-down NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Nothing can beat this for me. It has amazing coverage, super smooth application, and doesn't dry out ever. 

Highlighter: anything from NARS or Becca, you can't go wrong

Blush: NARS Orgasm. There's a reason why this is a cult fave. I've been using it since I first started wearing makeup 13 years ago. It blends so beautiful and has the most gorgeous coral-rosy-pink color with just a hint of shimmer. It works well on all skin tones.

Bronzer: NARS Laguna or Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (actually smells like chocolate, it's amazing)

Brow Gel: Anastasia Beverly hills, clear and tinted both are amazing and last all day.

Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex, my HG mascara.

Eye Shadow Palette: any from ColourPop! Super blend-able creamy colors, come in a WIDE range. 

RE: Re: Best everything for dry skin?

Wonderful!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write that out! Much love 💙💙💙
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing