Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Best Hydrating Serum? HELP!

Looking for the best hydrating serum out there! I am currently using Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive and before that, I used the Fresh Rose Deep Hydrating serum. They were both about the same for me, but my face is literally the Sahara Desert and I’d like to try something else in hopes of finding better. Please and thank you! 

Re: Best Hydrating Serum? HELP!

Consonant hydrextreme is the best one I have come across. 

Hi @beutifuldisastr ! What's the rest of your skincare routine? I'm most interested in which moisturizer you use, as it might not be doing a good enough job if your skin's still super dry after you apply it. All the hydrating serums in the world will do no good if your moisturizer's not sealing in that hydration. Also, do you apply moisturizer to damp skin? 

Hi! So I start off with the Fresh Rose hydrating toner, then I add my serum, then I use the Tatcha Dewey Cream as my moisturizer, and then I finish it off with my Drunk Elephant Marula Oil. 

Thank you! I’ve tried a sample size of the new Fresh oil serum when it first came out and I really liked it, but wasn’t sure if it counted as a serum since the consistency is unlike anything I’ve used before. I’m also gonna check out the Tatcha serum! I use the Dewey cream and looove it, I had no idea they had a serum! Thank you so much! 

@beutifuldisastr , Replenix Pure Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum - the best of the best 👌

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing