cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Best HANDS cream!

Hey ladies,

Can i please get suggestions for best hand cream. I have very dry, cracked up hands and i don’t really like to put anything on my hands. So i am looking for something that is lightweight and won’t leave my hands greasy.

THANK YOU!

Re: Best HANDS cream!

@simranbajwa - I have dry, cracked hands in the winter and use Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream.

@simranbajwa  Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream Trio is great.

@simranbajwa A few favorites- L'Occitane Hand Cream Tin, Fresh Seaberry Nourishing Hand Cream, philosophy Hope Is In Your Hands, and Mary Kay's Satin Hands products (yes, I know it's an MLM, but honestly it's an amazing product line). 

@simranbajwa I swear by O'Keefes! It is literally magic for dry climate and winters. It is very nourishing, you only need a little bit and it does not feel greasy or heavy!

@simranbajwa @L’Occitane hand cream

Caudalie hand cream

Aveda hand relief 

@simranbajwa I swear by Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream!

I haven't tried a ton of hand creams but I went on a hunt when I tried the bath and body works hand creams and hated how greasy they feel and how easily they separate. I really like the soap and glory hand food hand cream, it absorbs quite quickly and even when you first apply it's not really greasy. I don't have cracked hands though, just dryness, so I am not too sure if it will be helpful for that 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing