Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Best Cream Blush and Highlighter?

Hi,

I typically have combination, but as of the last 2+ months, it's been SO DRY.  I can't take it anymore.  I cannot even wear my powder highlighters and blushes because my skin just flakes.  Can someone recommend me their favorite creme and/or liquid blushes?  What about your favorite cream and/or liquid highlighters.  I don't like Becca's pressed cream highlighter...it's too thick.  I want something easy to apply with my fingers but not overly runny or thick (same goes for the blush).  Think of it as like a natural glow.

In all honesty, for blush I was thinking of purchasing Glosser's cloud paint...but if you have a recommendation from Sephora, please share.  For highlighter I was debating between Glossier's Haloscope and BECCA's Skin Love Glow Stick.

Please share your opinions/experiences with any of these.

Re: Best Cream Blush and Highlighter?

@fashionbleach I really love Glossier Cloud Paint because it's a dream to apply. However, for a brand carried at Sephora, I like BITE BEAUTY - Multistick. It's a cream to powder formula, but it lasts much longer than regular cream products. However, unlike the Glossier blush, which applies easily with fingers, I've found that the Bite stick blends best with a brush. If moisture is a huge factor, MILK MAKEUP - Lip + Cheek is a moisturizing product, but unfortunately, the color fades fairly quickly. 

As for highlighter, I personally love RMS BEAUTY - Champagne Rosé Luminizer. It's easy to apply, but it's definitely for a natural glow and not an in-your-face, glittery look.

RE: Best Cream Blush and Highlighter?

I’ve been having the same problem. Maybe it’s because winters coming or it’s just so dry where I live but I’ve been only using cream formulas on my skin the last month. I agree the hourglass cream highlighter is amazing. I also liked the Sephora collection radiant drops in morning glow but looks like they are discontinued now which sucks because they were perfect for a glowy look. For cream blush I love the nars one. Hope your dry skin gets better

Re: Best Cream Blush and Highlighter?

@fashionbleach

Creme blushes-Chanel Creme Blush, MAC Creme Color Base, Make Up For Ever Creme Blush.

Creme/Liquid Highlighters-Hourglass Highlighter Stick in Champagne, Iconic London Illuminator in Orginal, Nars Illuminator in Copacabana, MAC Creme Color Base.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing