cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Baby skincare question

Hi everyone,

So... I have a one year old baby and I swear he's got the dryest skin. 

I've tried a few creams but nothing that seems to help a lot. 

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

Quentin 

Tags:

Re: Baby skincare question

@AlexaA90 Sadly, my girls inherited my very dry skin and not my wife’s more normal skin… We ran a humidifier in their room and that helped a bit. We also used Aveeno baby or Cetafil baby lotion and layered aquaphor over it. As others have mentioned, see your doctor, or better yet, paediatrician. It could be a skin condition.

Choosing the right baby moisturizer is essential. Look for one that is gentle, hypoallergenic, and fragrance-free. Apply it after bath time and whenever you notice dryness. Consider the length and temperature of bath time. Shorter baths with lukewarm water can be less drying for the skin. Use a mild baby soap or cleanser that won't further irritate your baby's skin. You might also explore ways to get free baby samples by mail https://adimesaved.com/how-to-get-free-baby-stuff from different baby product companies. This can help you try out various baby skincare products to find the one that works best for your baby.

Hi Quentin !
you should try a cream

@AlexaA90 Have you asked your Pediatrician?  You might have to see a Dermatologist.

@AlexaA90 hi, can you ask directly to the baby's doctor? maybe it's a skin condition that needs a medical supervision....have you tried aquaphor ointment yet?

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing