cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Any suggestions for eyelid ezcema?? HELP

I have tried everything under the sun!

I just want a really strong, extremely moisturizing eye cream that contains no sulfates, parabens, or frangrances and is ok for sensitive skin! the only thing that has kind of worked on me is burts bee's honey chapstick and olive oil....imagine that every day and trying to wear makeup and not look like you were punched in the face!

I know I'm sadly not the only one suffering, please share any tips or tricks for relief and I will owe you for life!

Thanks ladies 🙂

Spoiler

Re: Any suggestions for eyelid ezcema?? HELP

I had eyelid eczema for quite awhile on one eyelid, to the point where it cracked and peeled too. It got to the point where the doctor even told me to just gently put some Cortisone cream/whatever they prescribed on my eye for just awhile until the skin could heal.

Oddly enough, no amount of moisture could fix it for the long term. Eventually what did was taking allergy meds every day. 

Other than that, Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream worked quite well for me for awhile.

Re: Any suggestions for eyelid ezcema?? HELP

Have you tried skin Fix?  QVC and Ulta both sells the brand.  They make great products for those of us with excema.  I've had great success with this brand.

Conversation Stats
testing