From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Any recommendations for a good facial moisturizer like Herbivore’s Pink Cloud was when available?

Hi there! I previously used Herbivore’s pink cloud as my daily moisturizer. I need to find a new moisturizer that works for dry yet sensitive skin! I’ve tried fresh’s rose and it gets my face a bit red. Any recommendations please? Thanks!

Re: Any recommendations for a good facial moisturizer like Herbivore’s Pink Cloud was when available?

No experience with Pink Cloud but I’m also dry and sensitive. My skin really liked Belif Moisture Bomb. Super soothing and works well with minimal product. I remember overdoing it the first night by slapping on too much and woke up shiny, but my skin felt plump and soft, no tightness, or flakiness. 

Re: Any recommendations for a good facial moisturizer like Herbivore’s Pink Cloud was when available?

Right now, @Catuzza , I'm really liking the PTR Water Drench and Volition Celery Green Cream for my normal-dry sensitive(ish) skin. Neither of them have the same texture as the Herbivore. They both have Hyaluronic acid, so it would be good to make sure your sealing everything in with a face oil. 

RE: Re: Any recommendations for a good facial moisturizer like Herbivore’s Pink Cloud was when available?

Thanks!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing