Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Any Suggestions For Severely Dry Skin?

I've been looking for a good oil/product that will hydrate my skin and keep it hydrated through the day/through my makeup application. I normally mix some squalene oil into my foundation and put a moisturizer on before but my skin just drinks it up. Any suggestions?

I have an extensive routine for my dry skin, but I think...

I have an extensive routine for my dry skin, but I think a really good oil that I use is the Fresh Seaberry oil that you can buy at Sephora for about $50. There is more expensive products, but this works wonderfully on my skin, calms the dryness and the redness that I get, plus the oil is easily absorb into my skin.

RE: Any Suggestions For Severely Dry Skin?

Caudalie Cleansing Milk followed with Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Serum then Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream.. I have struggled with severely dry skin for years until I went with this combo.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Any Suggestions For Severely Dry Skin?

I had the same issue until I discovered TIDAL by Sunday Riley!! Omg! The best!!!! My skin looks bright and plump! I love it!! 

Re: Any Suggestions For Severely Dry Skin?

Hi @katmescudi!

I have dry sensitive skin and one product that I can't live without is the Consonant HydrExtreme. It's a serum that almost feels like water... it's very thin and light on your skin but packs a super hydrating punch. You also need very little of it to make a difference and it helps with dry patches too.  I've been testing some skin care, without using my usual products in the mix and something had dried it out... I had dry patched. I used that overnight and in the morning it was gone.  It's expensive but worth every penny IMO. The bottle will last you a long time and you can either mix a few drops with your moisturizer or apply it by itself. If you live in the US you can probably still find it at Costco for a lower price. I also suggest you check out this thread. Has lots of great info!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Dry-Skin/Dry-Skin-Talk/m-p/2779045#M27

RE: Re: Any Suggestions For Severely Dry Skin?

thank you so much! I will definitely be checking this out

I was recently introduced to Boscia and now my whole skin care routine is Boscia only. I cannot describe to you how amazing this was for me. I've had dry skin for going on 16-17 years. Even when I was young I'd have to get special stereoids and creams to help my skin hydrate itself. It's been a nightmare and this past year I really gave up hope of having normal skin. Well I had a facial at Sephora cause I'm a rouge and I may as well use it right? Life changing!! They help me develop a routine and my skin has been perfect ever since!! Try this!! Step one: Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Gel Oil- I put about a dime size in my hand rub my hands together to warm it up and then put it on Step two: Boscia Tsubaki Splash Mask- Fill your sink with warm water add 3 (bottle says two but my skins really dry so I add 3) pumps of this stuff and just splash your face 3-4 times. Step three: (This is the best part) Boscia Tsubaki Glotion (4 pumps) and Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil (3 drops) mix it together in your hands and then spread over your face. You will instantly feel so much more moisturized!!! Lastly, 2-3 nights a week use Boscia exfoliating peel gel, and then the tsunami sleeping mask before bed. Be careful with these two as they are strong and if you use them too often they may sting your skin. My skin is pretty sensitive so I have to put minimal amounts of these two on. Nonetheless, I have never felt better about my skin!! Try it once and wait 15 minutes or so then look at your skin. It's crazy what this all does!

thank you so much!!! I will definitely try these out!!
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing