cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Advice very much needed please

I have been using Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil and The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder for my dry skin, however, I do not feel like that is working so well on my face. I am breaking out a bit on my cheeks. I have dry skin, but its not intense where i need to use heavy products to maintain moisturize.

Any suggestions on a good cleanser and moisturizer ?

Re: Advice very much needed please

As someone with alarmingly sensitive skin that can dry out without warning I agree with the other posters on the IT Confidence in a cleanser. It left me feeling clean, and balanced without any itching or tightness that some cleansers leave. I hope this helps. 

@Anonymous I second @GG84 ‘s suggestion for the IT cleanser. It’s nice for dry skin. Tatcha really is more for oily skin, not dry, so it probably is too drying for you. You may like a beauty oil for moisture as well. I’ve been using Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil for years and I will never stop. 

Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous One is a cleanser, one is more of a makeup remover. I haven’t tried the micellar water, so I can’t speak towards how it works. I’ve used micellar waters before, and they are good for removing makeup when you don’t want to wash your face, but it’s not a replacement for cleansing. If you’re looking for a cleanser, go with the Confidence in a Cleanser. If you’re just looking to remove your makeup, the micellar water should be fine. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you for your advice, very kind of you 

Hi @KimRivera08

I switched from a cleanser I had been very faithful too for years to IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Hydrating Facial Cleanser Serum 5 oz/ 148 mL

It actually makes my skin feel soft and hydrated after cleansing - plus it removes every lick of make up. 

For moisturizer DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream

Is my new obsession. It's amazing!!!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing