Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Accutane

I've started Accutane recently and was wondering what products are the most helpful for dry skin. I'm looking for a good skincare routine for this journey. 

Re: Accutane

i took Accutane years ago but I remember how dry and scaly my skin became.  Purchase a good skin moisturizer and use a lip mask at night.  It is a medication that has lots of side effects but it is worth it.  I have clear skin ever since.

Honestly the only hydrating product to help me on my accutane journey was the Cerave face moisturizer and if my dryness got really bad, I’d add aquaphor which was also super helpful! I tried everything from Sephora and they all irritated my skin. Hang in there, it will be over before you know it! 😁

I have dry skin. I find anything with hyaluronic acid is really helpful with adding moisture back into the skin. It’s gentle and shouldn’t have any interactions with your medication. I’m currently using The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing