Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Accutane

Just started Accutane and my skin is supper dry, sensitive, red, and I’m starting to flake! I need help with what products I should use, nothing to expensive because I’m 19 and in college. Any advice would be wonderful, thank you!

Re: Accutane

Hey I recently started accutane as well. Definitely a battle to keep that skin nice and moist. I am having good luck with the Bite Agave lip mask and Caudalie line. I am trying to keep it as natural as possible, because I find anything with fragrance aggravating. Sephora has made that simple by changing your makeup/cleanser search to only "clean" products. 

Re: Accutane

I've been on accutane twice, a few years apart.  I swear by avene cleanance hydra soothing creme.  I've barely had any flaking or irritation using it from the beginning of my second round.  Laneige lip mask was also a life saver (and still is), I've gone through 3 full jars now.  Just avoid fragrance and irritating ingredients, the more gentle the better.  First aid beauty cleanser is a great one thats gentle but gets the job done.  Lastly, I'd recommend the ordinary serum foundation or loreal pro glow if you are looking for a foundation, both cheap and great while on accutane.  Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors