Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Accutane๐Ÿ˜ฌ

So letโ€™s be honest here, my skin, since starting accutane, is literally like the Sahara desert. Itโ€™s so dry. Any tips, products, advice on how to deal with it?? Also anyone elseโ€™s pores become clogged by Cera Veโ€™s moisturizing lotion with spf in it?

Re: Accutane๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I was on Accutane as a teenager, before I discovered Sephora and all of the wonderful products I could have used to heal my dryness! I recommend being mindful of the ingredients you put on your skin. Heavy masks will feel good because of your dryness, but some common ingredients, like coconut and other fruit oils, are actually acnegenic. I love the Karuna hydrating sheet masks, Laneige Water Sleeping mask, and Laneige Lip Sleeping mask. Best of luck on your journey!

Re: Accutane๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Hey girl! 

I was in your exact shoes last year. I recommend using the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, sparingly of course since it's quite heavy, but that was amazing for my skin. Bite's Agave Lip mask is way better than Aquaphor imo. Just be super gentle on your skin!

Good luck with your accutane journey! โค๏ธ 

RE: Re: Accutane๐Ÿ˜ฌ

This was a lot of help! Iโ€™m starting next month and I need some good products!!

RE: Re: Accutane๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thank you so much! I will definitely have to try those
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing