Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Foundation

Hello I was wondering what is a good foundation for 420 in Fenty I am looking for a good foundation for taking pictures 

Re: Foundation

Yeah NARS is a good option. I'd try the NARS natural radiant longwear as well. It applies evenly, and can stay matte if you powder it properly and use a good primer. I also wear 420 in Fenty and I wear the shade Macao in Natural Radiant. I have neutral, golden undertones and have oily skin. 

RE: Foundation

Lancôme has a good foundation! It’s a natural finish, lightweight, and breathable. It photographs really well.

Re: RE: Foundation

Is it ok for oily skin?

RE: Foundation

I’m also 420 in Fenty! If you’re interested in a non-matte foundation, i like the NARS longwear formula. I wear shade Macao and it gives me a great color with no oxidation after a night out. I bake with powders to give it more of a matte finish because it has a wet/glowy consistency, so it can come off on your fingers if you don’t set it properly. I want to try Pat McGrath’s foundation soon, I’ve heard great reviews. The shade match to that one is shade 25! Hope that helped.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing