Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades

Favorite foundation oily, favorite bronzer

Hey beautiful ladies! 

I’d like to switch my foundation & bronzer combo up. Maybe something one the lower end recommendation and one high end option. I’m a Lancôme 540 Suede W or a 550 Suede C. I’ve been wearing that for yearssssss and I just want something new in my collection lol 

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation 550 Suede C Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation 540 Suede W 

Re: Favorite foundation oily, favorite bronzer

Hi, I think that a great foundation that is on the lower price spectrum is the and a foundation that is on the higher price spectrum is the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica,#but i have heard that this foundation is quite similar to the Lancôme one. Another high end foundation that is not as similar to the Lancôme one is Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide.

When you top any of these foundations with the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder and the MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Dewy Long-Lasting Setting Spray With Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 3.38 oz / ..., your makeup will look flawless and beautiful for the whole day. 

In your tile you also said favourite bronzer so my favourite bronzers are the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks and the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing