cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Best Vitamin C

Hi everyone, 

what Vitamin C serum have you had the best experience with? 

Re: Best Vitamin C

My concerns are anti-aging and even skin. I combine Alpha Arbutin and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, which is a Vitamin C derivative. I love it. What’s your skin concerns? Your concerns will indicate the best one for you

My favourite is the drunk elephant vitamin C.   I have noticed the best results when I have been using this 

The OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL and the banana bright one and Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL  the REN Clean Skincare Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL works really well! The ren cream gave me the fastest results I saw them over night and the olehenriksen serum works amazing as brightening and moisturizing and a little goes a long way so be gentle because kinda pricey but totally worth it 

@Erva Here are a few vit c serums I have used in the past or use currently and enjoy/recommend:

Supergoop! Daily Dose Vitamin C Serum with SPF 40 1.0 oz/ 30 mL - My current daily time vit c and highly recommend it, especially for the added benefit of SPF

Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL - Nighttime vit c, my skin is noticeably smoother and brighter in the morning 

Others to consider (depending on needs/wanted benefits):

OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL - A nice serum that gives an dewy glow

KORA Organics Noni Bright 12% Vitamin C Serum 1 oz / 30 mL - Another option providing brightening benefits 

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Radiance Boosting Face Serum - Not a pure vit c serum but a nice all in one skin care step (I enjoy this in a small travel size to keep my packing light when I’m on the go)

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing