Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Best Eyebrow Pencils

What are some of the best eyebrow pencils? Other than ABH?

Re: Best Eyebrow Pencils

Hi! I've been pretty faithful to Benefit Cosmetics Double the Precision Ultra-Fine Brow Defining Pencil Duo 4 

@HaraMiz My favorite brow pencil is the Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil Automatique in shade Black Tea. This is a drier pencil formula than most on the market, so it's not "the best" for everyone. But that texture gives me much more detailed control of my fill technique. I also prefer its spoolie size and shape to other brow pencils I've tried. And Black Tea is my perfect brow color match. I love this pencil so much, I buy it 2 or 3 at a time in case it sells out again. 

Eh, I supposed "the best" pencil depends on how you fill your brows... I always go for a natural looking brow (I hate the carved brow look on myself), and apparently my brow technique's a bit different from the way most folks do it; for instance, I never outline my brows with pencil, and I actually like them to look a bit messy. But that's how I've done my brows for decades. 🤷‍♀️

Before I discovered the Kimiko pencil, my favorite was Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 6. That's more of the creamy texture folks are used to in a brow pencil, but it's not nearly as creamy-soft as, say, the Lancome or NARS brow pencils which are too soft for me to use daily. 

Oh, and sometimes I use the brush end of MAC Shape + Shade Brow Tint (shade Stud) to detail my sparse brow tails, then follow up with the Kimiko pencil. I never use the powdered tint end. 

@HaraMiz, I am currently loving Velour Lashes Fluff'n Brow Pencil - 3-in-1 Brow Pencil and Balm Dark Brown .  It's really nice to have three items in one product.  The look of it is gorgeous, and it does help me create a pretty defined, but not too heavy/intense looking brow.  I also like using the balm by itself, so I can go very glam with this pencil or very natural.  I feel it's like Benefit Cosmetics Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4 and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil Dark Brown had a baby!

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Brow MVP Ultra Fine Brow Pencil & Styler Soft Black 

I like the hard bristle brush on one end because it's for those stubborn eyebrow hairs that don't want to move.

good to know! I had been meaning to try this!

@HaraMiz Smashbox brow tech and MAC brow liner

RE: Re: Best Eyebrow Pencils

Thank you! I’ve tried the Mac one but they have changed their formula over the years and I am not a big fan of it anymore. Definitely will give smash box a try though!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing