Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades

Becca is gone and I no longer know what to wear

Hi! So I, like a lot of people, fell into the habit of finding my brand and shade and stuck to it. Now that Becca is out of business and Sephora has taken them off of the ShadeIQ quiz, have no idea what to wear. I previously wore the Tan shade one the Aqua Luminous Perfecting foundation for the winter and spring months and the Warm Honey shade for spring and summer months. The Sephora here never has my shades in store so I rely on online quizzes and color matching to buy. So needless to say I need help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Becca is gone and I no longer know what to wear

I use because I love trying new brands but hate the process of finding my shade.

@SabieBabie hey there, I'm one of the Sephora Community Ambassadors and maybe I can at least help you figure out some shade matches in foundations that you might want to try.  Although Sephora has stopped housing the Becca line in their Foundation IQ, the Becca Aqua Luminous foundation is still in the Findation (shade-matching) website so that you can match either of your previous Becca shades to a new, different foundation of your choice.  If you've never used the website before, it's extremely helpful 🙂

Screenshot 2022-03-01 220807.jpg

Hi @SabieBabie ! Have you tried getting matched in store at a different store like a Macy's or an Ulta or even MAC? They carry pretty extensive ranges that can at least give you a new frame of reference. I never tried the Becca foundation but if you're looking for a natural finish (not too matte, not too dewy) I've had really good luck with the new #NARS Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation and the #MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Skin Undetectable Longwear Foundation. My skin tone is much lighter than yours but I find that the pictures match the foundation shades very well for both, although I did find the MUFE website's pictures more accurate. MUFE also sells a mini version of their foundation. From looking at swatches of the Becca foundation online maybe the shade Cinnamon from MUFE could work for you? They have a very comprehensive shade range, as does Nars. If you're looking at something more dewy, I'd try thetarte babassu foundcealer™ skincare foundation which also has mini options. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot 2022-03-01 220807.jpg
testing