Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

wrong samples

I picked two free samples with my first Sephora order but I received two completely different samples. I don’t want to make a big deal of this i just wanted to give some feedback! 

Thank you!

Re: wrong samples

Same thing happens to me every time over the past year or two. I don't think I've gotten what I actually picked in ages but I still hold out hope that maybe it'll go automated and the correct ones will be sent. I'm just happy the promo code sample is correct. I'd be really sad about that one!

Hi @Sneakertree,

I'm so sorry about that! Please note, substitutions will be made for out of stock samples. I understand this is disappointing and I apologize we were unable to send the samples you originally selected at checkout. 

Regards,

Danee

@harrisonbanks We do have to make substitutions if the samples you select are unavailable in the distribution center that is processing your order. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause and will share your feedback with the appropriate department. 

I don’t believe this answer. —- I have on multiple multiple multiple (and I use the word multiple 3xs purposely) occasions gotten different samples from what I picked out when ordering online. The catch...... the sample I picked out is still being offered after I have received my order. 

If it happens once, ok. Twice..... hmmmmm. Three times.... pushing it a bit. However, this is far more the norm then just an accidental miscalculation of inventory.

issue two..... if I picked a fragrance sample. Sephora is out of it. Logic / common sense would dictate, at least sub it for a different fragrance. However, a very big constant is getting either a foundation sample or skincare sample instead.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing