cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

the order still pending 3 days

Hello i did an order that's still pending for shipment, can you guys help me about this issue  I really appreciate some information

Re: the order still pending 3 days

I'm having the same issue. It's been 3 days and my order is still pending. This hasn't happened before. I put in a different order yesterday with another beauty site and it's already shipped.

RE: the order still pending 3 days

I placed an order on 08/17 and it's still processing! I got an email today from Sephora Client Services stating that it was due to a processing delay. Never have I been disappointed with their online ordering until now.

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm assisting you now via private message. Thanks!

Beauty On, 

Mali

I ordered on the 19th and it still says pending. I'd like to know when it will be shipped, I ordered it thinking I would get it in 3-5 days and it still hasn't even been shipped. I'm not happy with sephora and probably will never order online again

Anonymous Insider

My order its still pending today its 4 days and nothing happens and the lack of information its very sad my first experience and I really won't think buy again from here

I am having the same problem. What was the point of 2 or 3 day shipping if my order is still pending after 3 days . This experience makes me never want to order from Sephora again .

RE: the order still pending 3 days

I am having the same issue. Two other orders placed around the same time arrived today. One smaller order is pending with rouge flash shipping. Forget never getting the right samples or rewards...but the order would be nice!
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing