Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

rouge rewards hacked and stolen!

so tonight i get a notification on my phone that my order was processed.  what order?  how about someone hacked my account, changed my email address and stole 5000 points and got 200.00 cash reward!  i was livid!   i called and spoke to an amazing rep named tyler and he fixed it for me.  he said it would be a few days before i got my points back but he took care of everything.   

everyone becareful.  you may want to change your passwords because via a google search i found that there was a secuirty breach and our info was comprised and sold on the "dark web"

hope this helps someone.   

Tags:

Re: rouge rewards hacked and stolen!

This just happened to me, but I only saw the email saying my account was hacked a few minutes after customer service closed for the night.  I was able to change my e-mail account back and password because I was luckily signed on in the app, but the hacker was able to redeemed a $100 Rouge reward for 2500 points.  I'm so upset right now and I hope customer service is able to give me back my points.

Hi @miki2,

I am sorry to hear about this! I replied to you in another thread and I will send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

@niq412  How annoying!  I wish people like that would use their smarts for good instead of trouble.  Thanks for the warning.

I'm glad Sephora fixed it. Thank you for letting us know!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing