Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

return when re-open

Sephora has always been amazing when I purchased a product that did not work for me whatsoever. Employees at my local Sephora assured me whether I had a receipt or not I would always be able to bring back a product that didn't work for me  that I had opened it and tried it gotten a return. And of course this is not my goal, but unfortunately that has been the case for me with one product that I had ordered online in the middle of this global crisis. I have only used it two times. I don't have a receipt, as it was shipped to me, although I do have the digital record. my question is, would it be possible to return said product when there is a re-open? FIRST AID BEAUTY - Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream

Tags:

Re: return when re-open

@Audreyg18 I'm sorry to hear that didn't work out for you. To ease returns for online orders, we have adjusted our current 30-day return policy and increased it to 60 days to be returned to the original method of payment. You can print a prepaid merchandise return label here> https://www.sephora.com/returnlabel

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing